Robotics Process Automation Developer, Łódź
Robotics Process Automation Developer
Process automation is the future – you want to be a part of it and make it possible!
The position we offer
We are right now establishing a team of Robotics Process Automation Developers in Nordea’s Retail IT and looking for persons who can work across markets and business units in process automation area.
You will be part of a high performing agile team that works in close cooperation with the business, external consultants and other IT experts to configure and maintain software robots that will support business in the most optimal way.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for a person with a technical background who has some experience in process design and programming, willing to travel to other countries occasionally.
- Implementing and configuring processes and objects within the automation tool,
- Supporting the operations teams during user test phase, process roll-out and error handling in order to secure a stable launch in production,
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation for implemented solutions and improvements,
- Support for existing processes and implementation of required changes,
- Identification and communication of technical infrastructure requirements.
- Enhancing the process lead-time and quality in order to improve process performance
- Developing functional and stable applications to automate the processes
- Deliver the software components according to Nordea standards and timeliness
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in any technical area,
- Working knowledge of VBA and SQL (other languages like C# would be an advantage),
- Good command of English,
- Process analytical skills, ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations,
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Previous experience in the process automation area (knowledge of Blue Prism or WinAutomation platforms would be an advantage),
- Very good organization of work,
- Good communication skills and focus on goals,
- Ready to contribute to an open dialogue and knowledge sharing
We offer to the candidates :
- Career in the multinational company
- Unique opportunity to take part in international projects
- and gain experience with various businesses
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Salary adequate to your competencies
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.