IT Data Security Specialist, Gdynia
Do you have solid and strong technical capabilities and experience from IT Security? Then join this exciting opportunity within Nordea’s Technology Information Security Office and support us in implementing the Cyber Security Strategy.
Our cyber strategy underlines our focus to strengthen IT security in networks, applications and protecting our data as one of the most important challenges the bank is facing. We are building the future digital bank to be the bank where the personal and digital relationship makes Nordea a safe and trusted partner. This requires us to be a frontrunner in information and cyber security and cyber defence solutions across the IT landscape and in all technology layers. You have now a chance to be part of our journey!
The position we offer
As IT Security Specialist you will be a member of the Data Security Solutions team located across the Nordics and Poland.
The main objectives for the position are to define, maintain, drive and advice in the areas of data protection, data storage, crypto solutions and data access monitoring/database activity monitoring.
Integral part of the work is to participate in projects and improvement work as an expert in Nordea IT Security
The position will be based in Poland. Occasional travel to the Nordic regions will be required.
The qualifications you need
- Knowledge of applications, tools, operating systems, databases and network solutions
- Understanding security aspects of IT systems
- Excellent knowledge in database security
- Excellent knowledge in data security and encryption solutions
- Experience from work as a DBA and with DAM solutions is considered an advantage
- Ability to work independently and focus on multiple tasks at the same time
- Familiarity with risk assessment principles
- Strong communication and presentation skills
You have to speak and write English at a communicative level.
You will report to the Head of Application and Data Security.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.