Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, Gdynia
Make IT Audit, Risk and Compliance Management your business!
Risk & Compliance Solutions (RCS) orchestrate, implement and coordinates changes to align and augment the Risk and Compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the Group IT organisation.
The RCS ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation and in parallel continuously build structures and procedures that give Nordea Group IT (GIT) management excellent qualitative support.
The position we offer
As Chief Risk and Compliance officer in Group IT, RCS you will be responsible for leading our activities to secure high quality reporting to executive management within the area of IT Audit, Risk and Compliance.
You will also be involved with 1st line work, where you will support or lead activities related to IT Audit-, Risk- and Compliance Management for the Group IT organisation.
The main responsibility areas are:
- Develop high quality analyses, communication material and decision making proposals to external and internal stakeholder and coordinate our approach to executive management
- Plan, direct and implement all aspects of the RCS organisation reporting processes and facilitate the stakeholder management dialogue
- Take the lead for initiatives and drive the implementation of these within the RCS and cross units in Group IT
- Ensures that all reports implemented comply with Nordea’s regulations and reporting guidelines
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run development and implementation processes
- Stay abreast of regulatory changes and adjusts processes and procedures to maintain compliance
- Communicate effectively to recipients at all levels in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision making process
- Responsible for seeking out trends, best practises and future developments within the sector in order to meet the Nordea business strategy, values and vision
The qualifications you need
We expect you to have extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals combined with a strong interest in being driver for activities and initiatives and play a central role in driving change as well as support the creation of a great customer experience.
In a rapidly changing environment, we expect that you are able to quickly pick up advanced domain knowledge and show strong interpersonal skills where you perform a complicated variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others related to reporting showing a wide degree of creativity.
In addition, we will look for the following qualifications/skills:
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time
- Excellent communication skills and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation
- Be able to influence without formal authority and show ability to influence and present ideas to senior levels
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently
- You take on responsibilities as well as being engaged and committed being a team player where you focus on quality showing high degree of learning agility
- Persistent with a strong drive where you are willing to take “an extra mile” if needed
- Relevant certification such as ITIL, COBIT, CRISC, CISA etc. – will be to your advantage
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.