Sourcing Analyst at Group Functions IT, Gdynia
Group Functions IT is a division responsible for the full IT value chain in Nordea Group Functions. We have the responsibility for development, maintenance and operations of all IT applications in Group Functions. We team up across the Nordea value chain with our 231 employees in the Nordics and Poland, and about 800 consultants representing our professional global partners, mostly in India and growing presence near-shore.
Partnership Strategy and Management Team is a unit within GFIT responsible for governing and managing GFIT relations with partners including but not limited to contractual, financial and performance components as well as formulating and executing strategy of GFIT IT sourcing. PSM is committed to moving towards evidence-based decision making in its activity. Hence, we are looking to expand our team with a bright and creative analytical mind to provide deep and thoughtful insights to our strategy formulation and execution.
This position provides a unique opportunity to start your career at one of the 27 Global Systemically Important Banks in the technological domain that is rapidly developing at the moment.
Candidates with 3-5 years of experience in audit and/or management consultancy are especially encouraged to apply.
The position we offer
- Working on a wide array of sourcing projects, supporting the IT organization on multi-million Euro investments
- Building the financial business cases, that support effective and efficient operation of GFIT
- Collaborate with Nordea Supplier Management team and Business CIOs on gathering business intelligence: identifying vendor performance indicators, continuous monitoring of efficiency and effectiveness measures, and proactively coming up with suggestions on continuous improvement of our strategy execution
- Collaborating with Planning and Control team on a wide array of development projects that will help increase the maturity of financial and contractual control
- Provide precise spend data as per request of Managers
- Prepare reports relating to sourcing activities, contracts, and support management dashboards creation
- Present the results of your work to internal stakeholders in a consolidated, clear and informative way
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor in Economics, Management, International Business Relations or the like
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking)
- Proficiency at MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Commitment and self-discipline
- 3-5 years of experience at an analytical position
- Experience in Big 4 or MBB will be an advantage
- Experience with Business Intelligence providers will be an advantage
- Experience in VBA will be an advantage
- Experience in SAP Ariba will be an advantage
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.