Senior Project Manager
Looking for Senior Project Managers to join exciting transformation journey within the banking sector
The position we offer
Portfolio Planning and Delivery (PPD) is part of Business Reporting IT (BRIT), unit within the division Group Functions IT (GFIT) responsible for delivering group common IT solutions.
BRIT is delivering group common management reporting solutions which are one of the main sources of decision material utilized within all management levels in the organization.
PPD is focusing on ensuring internal capability and capacity for driving change through effective management of the IT development portfolio and build-up of internal project management community.
As a senior project manager you will be responsible for executing key IT projects within the BRIT development portfolio. You will be either driving an idea from maturation all the way to delivery/project closure or undertake the responsibility after maturation completion driving the project through the execution phase.
Furthermore, together with your fellow senior project manager colleagues you will shape the executional project management framework and mentor our junior project manager talents to achieve your level of professionalism and expertise.
We believe in close cooperation, knowledge sharing and active support within the project manager community (includes also external project managers) i.e. you will be joining a new family which works together to achieve our objectives!
The qualifications you need
- Proven track record of delivering complex IT projects preferably within the financial industry
- 5+ years of experience in pure project management work
- Project management certification will be an advantage (PMP, IPMA, Prince 2, Scrum Master etc.)
- Proven experience in driving projects with an offshore delivery element is preferred.
- Cultural awareness, with the ability to work in a fluid and multicultural environment. You will primarily run projects with cross-border team members.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders on different levels in the organisation
- The position is located in Poland, but you have the willingness to travel when needed for your project.
- Professional skills regarding English language (speaking/writing)
- Professional skills in MS Office
- Proficient user of SharePoint
More information and send application
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.