Senior Sourcing Manager, Gdynia
Consulting Services is a unit within Supplier Management, responsible of the procurement of IT-, Business- and Management consultants from consulting services suppliers, for the entire Nordea. You will be an integral part of the Consulting Services unit, consisting of both Sourcing & Category management and a Consultant Procurement function. We are located in Stockholm and Gdynia.
We are looking for a person with superior knowledge of the consulting services market and sourcing, to join our exciting and dynamic environment in Nordea.
Are you an independent, self-motivated person that takes responsibility and feel relaxed in an imperfect world? Then apply today.
The position we offer
As a Senior Sourcing Manager, you will drive and lead sourcing activities and projects. You will drive RFPs, contract negotiations and project work, independently but also in cooperation with the Consulting Services team. The working environment is flexible, intense, but also very rewarding, thanks to all people interaction.
You will work in close cooperation with stakeholders and suppliers. Therefore a close and sound relationship with both external suppliers as well as internal stakeholders will be key to your success in this role.
You are expected to keep a holistic view about the Nordea use of services within scope, manage demanding and complex supplier- and stakeholder relationships and deliver cost-efficient and high-quality sourcing activities.
The qualifications you need
We believe that you:
- have a documented background in sourcing and procurement
- have drive to deliver results and persistence to complete what is agreed
- build and maintain sound supplier and stakeholder relationships
- are a strong communicator, acting in a diplomatic and service minded way
- are a team player, inspired by working with both internal and external contacts in a Nordic environment, in a flexible and non-prestigious manner
- are proactive and take on necessary actions
- are self-motivated, independent and possess a high integrity
You hold a master degree and have an excellent command of English.
More information and send application
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.