Sourcing Assistant, Gdynia
We are looking for a Sourcing Assistant to the Consulting Services unit, IT Sourcing
The position we offer
IT Sourcing is specialized in supporting the efforts to achieve most 'value for money' from Nordea's external consultants and IT suppliers. Consulting Services is a sourcing unit within IT Sourcing, responsible of the procurement of IT- and Management consultants from consulting services suppliers.
In your role, you will be an integral part of the Consulting Services unit. You have everyday cooperation with your colleagues in the Consultant Procurement function, and the Consulting Services category managers. You will be a part of a team located in Stockholm and Gdynia.
Your duties will be:
• Manage contract prolongations
• Handle contract administration
• Register new consultants, contracts and prolongations
• Execute other recurring consultant management admin tasks.
• Support monthly reporting
The qualifications you need
- Experience from contract administration
- Administrative talent
- Preferably procurement experience
- Documented reporting/excel skills
- Attention to details, getting things right
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently
- Committed and self-disciplined
- Preferably experience from an international, cross-border organization
- Degree in economics, supply chain or equivalent
- Manage Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
More information and send application
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
All applications to be written in English.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.