Service Desk Specialist, Gdynia
Are you the one who can help Nordea to build the IT of tomorrow?
We are looking for IT professionals, who enjoy working with people and processes in a highly complex and modern IT systems context.
Within the Application Support team, you will act as single point of contact (SPoC) facing and supporting internal business user in solving IT issues mainly via phone or mail.
You will be supporting applications within Banking IT.
You will also take part in the request fulfilment process (order handling).
The job also includes contacts with other parts of the organisation (such as second and third level support).
You will also be a part of delivering high quality communication to our business units, when we are having errors in the applications, affecting internal users or our external customers.
The position we offer
Nordea consist of a massive amount of internal systems and applications, of which you eventually will master on a higher level. In general you have to thrive with knowing a little bit of everything.
You will be a part of a Global Team, with colleagues in the Nordic countries. Most of our assignments are connected to eg. Business Continuity Management.
We have a strong Team Spirit and commitment. We keep an informal and open atmosphere and are trying to have fun at work.
In overview the job consists of:
- Supporting our business units when they report errors and issues with our applications.
- Following up on incidents (errors) send to 2nd and 3rd level units
- Delivering high quality incident communication to business units.
- Delivering reporting on error handling in Application Support.
The qualifications you need
You could be a skilled IT supporter - if not, we will secure a proper training – but, at least you are curious and have interest in IT and you show great customer support mindset.
A great advantage could be experience from working in Nordea’s systems, for instance working in other parts of Nordea.
Your ability to handle customer contacts and your people skills in regards to this, will be weighted as very important as
well as your structure, quality, and detail orientation.
You are dedicated and have a service attitude. You put the end user and customer first, and an honour in following up.
You have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. Your English skills are excellent.
You are open to limited travel within Nordic region.
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mindset we are looking for in the potential candidates.
We focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education.
We also expect:
- Knowledge about technologies on a high abstraction level
- Result orientation
- Strong teamwork
More information and send application
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.