Operation Quality Specialist, Gdynia
We are searching for an IT Operations Quality Specialist offering a job in multinational team driving digitalization of documents at Nordea.
We are open to meet with people who are just starting or who are at the beginning of their carrier in IT.
The position we offer
The person is to be involved in change management process being responsible for:
- Change tickets handling and clarification
- Monitoring the changes and securing execution of requested tickets within given timeframe
- Execution of follow up on closed tickets
- Active contribution to simplification of the change processes
- Incident administration
- Monitoring stability of systems and services
The qualifications you need
- Ability to learn new things
- Ability to work in virtual team
- Enthusiasm and passion at work
- A master degree in IT, engineering, mathematics or equivalent
- Knowledge of DB2 is an additional advantage
- Professional English (written and spoken)
- Ability to travel
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.