Junior Business Analyst, Łódź
Strategic Projects is an energetic & dynamic department within Wholesale Banking Operations. In SP we are more than 80 people based in DK, FI, SE, NO and in Poland. Our work is primary project orientated, and we are working in a cross-section of Business & IT. Our day to day work is supporting business, analysis and being an active part of the project wheel/lifecycle. We are working in an international environment, which includes working with experienced colleagues on a daily basis.
We are currently looking for 2 new colleagues that can join our reporting team, helping and supporting business optimizing their processes, creating automated reports or ad-hoc reports from different databases.
Currently we are seeking for:
Junior Business Analyst
to join Strategic Projects team
Place of work: Łódź
The position we offer
Your daily tasks will include:
- Delivering innovative and trustworthy solutions for the WBO
- Participation in projects related to building and implementing new solutions
- Gathering of business/functional requirements and preparation of specification documentation
- Secure knowledge sharing between stakeholders and colleagues
- Building strong partnership relations with Strategic Projects team and the entire organization
The qualifications you need
- Knowledge of databases and user/experienced user of SQL
- Strong team player with an excellent command of English, able to interact easily with both non-technical and highly technical users
- Knowledge of VBA will be an asset
- An analytical approach with an inquisitive nature
- Self-starter, fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Solution orientated with can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products will be an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure and adjust to changes fast
- Flexible to travel at short notice to the Nordic countries as well as to potentially participate in a monthly training in the beginning
We offer you:
- Ability to develop personally and professionally within an international organization
- Unique opportunity to be a part of an international team and gain valuable experience
- Stable employment
- Attractive benefits package (including: private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets, holiday subsidy and more)
- Very good working conditions and friendly atmosphere
- Possibilities of learning Scandinavian languages
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.