Assistant Credit Officer in Structured Loan Services Team, Łódź
We are currently looking for talented employees to our Structured Loan & Collateral Services team in Łódź, Poland, a team within Structured Loan Services (SLS) in Wholesale Banking Operations (capital markets area). The team is currently being built and will over time take on new responsibilities from the Nordic SLS teams, and you will be part of a high performing team ensuring great customer experiences.
The position we offer
Structured Loan Services is Nordea's specialist unit for administration of credits and loans with complex structures. With 105 employees the unit take responsibility for the service and lifecycle management of complex loans and collateral as well as providing credit support to the customer responsible units in Wholesale Banking.
In this position, you will handle or assist in handling customer portfolios consisting of credits and syndicates to small, medium and large sized companies. At the same time, in the course of 2017 you will participate in a transition project, supporting project work and delivery.
In addition to delivering an outstanding service, you assume full ownership for your development and act proactively in order to understand your part of the value chain. Focusing on value creation, you show good co-operation and communication with colleagues and internal partners to act as one Nordea team.
The qualifications you need
- finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- advanced knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- strong PC skills are a must including the ability to manage multiple desktop programs,
- strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- attention to detail, and clear and concise communication skills,
- pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers,
- capability to work under time pressure and prioritize tasks,
- will and tenacity to ensure progress and get results individually as well as a part of the team
- experience from the financial sector with focus on lending as well as overall process mapping experience and process migration will be an asset
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV
We offer you:
- Career growth opportunities in multinational environment
- Further development of leadership competences in a challenging matrix organisation
- High level of independency and ownership in executing processes and leading the team
- Attractive benefit package and good working conditions
- Excellent work life balance
- Great atmosphere at workplace among enthusiastic and result oriented employees
- Competitive salary corresponding to the present experience
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.