Scrum Master, Gdynia
We are looking for a Scrum Master with strong leadership and software development experience to be involved in the change program within the bank, where we are aiming at simplification within IT.
You will join Payment Technologies SE, within Transaction Banking IT, responsible for IT development within the payment area.
The position we offer
Transaction Banking IT delivers IT based services to customers of the entire bank, primarily related to payments, cash management, electronic banking, and trade finance. By being an integrated part of the value chain, we take end-to-end responsibility for the IT solutions that we provide. Our vision is to be recognised as a world class technology organisation, delivering world class financial services solutions to our customers.
As Scrum Master you will be responsible to establish a mixed Scrum Team of Mainframe responsible Java developers in order to both maintain the existing systems as well as execute the “offload the mainframe” initiatives.
Within the Team Your responsibilities will include:
- Being key interface and coordinator towards our both Business and IT teams in Sweden
- Establishing the team with mixed Mainframe and Java competencies.
- A successful transition period meaning your team actively runs the agreed initiatives by Dec 2017 delivering high value solutions.
- Act as Scrum Master in the initiatives your team will run.
- Secure that the team’s deliveries are implemented according to the valid standards re way of working including all software engineering disciplines
The qualifications you need
To succeed in the role we believe you have:
- A strong drive, with an ambition to achieve great and timely results together with your team and peers across Nordea.
- Ability to act as role model to set high standards for deliverables from team (real enthusiast with high energy to influence the team)
- Great people skills with the ability to motivate people you work with
- Ability to coordinate and take decisions and drive initiative
- Talent for stakeholder management and positively handle ambiguity
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in presentation tools (PowerPoint) and analysis tools (Excel)
- Scrum master (or agile coach) experience (with servant leader approach)
- At least five years project management experience in IT
- Relevant master’s degree
Experience from software development area is an advantage:
- Preferably both mainframe and midrange platforms.
Experience from successfully leading complex change initiatives and/or working with Agile methodology will be highly valued. You will participate in shaping of a new team and we therefore expect you to positively adapt and respond to change.
You are expected to be able to travel, primarily in the Nordics
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.