Java Developer, Gdynia
Join us! You will get the opportunity to participate in very large IT projects in banking industry for Nordic countries. We are looking for individuals, who are passionate Java developers, willing to learn IBM MDM and are able to work with complex systems in an international environment, where many point of views must be reflected.
The position we offer
You will be working in an agile team, designing and developing existing IBM Master Data Management solutions (many tools), also providing solutions in Java and databases.
This position is for experienced developer who is willing to further develop career, loves to work in an international team of experts inventing simple solutions for complex problems.
You don’t need to know IBM MDM, it’s enough that you’re strong Java developer and we will teach you the tool.
Some traveling to Nordic may occur from time to time.
The qualifications you need
Expected skills cover:
- Excellent Java / J2EE skills
- Experience with frontend web applications
- Experience with database server development
- Communicative English (min. B2)
Expected personal characteristics:
- Strong communication skills
- Accountability and proactivity
- Detail-oriented and quality-conscious
- Delivery Proficient (balancing quality and time)
- Drive and can-do attitude
Perfect candidate will knowledge of processes within the areas of (however if not – we will provide training ):
- Experience in working with IBM InfoSphere MDM
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Software Configuration Management
- Test and Development Environments
- Experience in Jira and HP QC
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.