Junior Test Analyst in the Strategic Projects Department, Łódź
Analysis & Test Competence Centre team is an energetic and dynamic department within Wholesale Banking Operations. Our work is mainly project orientated and we are working in a cross-section of Business & IT in the cross-border teams. Our day to day work is focused around project activities, testing and being an active part of the project lifecycle.
The self-driven role of the tester allows a flexible way of working since we are focused on the deliveries based on an agile setup.
The position we offer
Main responsibilities will be:
- Execution of functional and regression tests
- Designing of test scenarios and maintaining the current test cases
- Gathering and managing of the test static data
- Detecting, analysing, submitting and finally retesting defects
- Building up strong relations with the IT and Business organizations
- Efficiently utilizing the test tools to create more transparency for the stakeholders involved
- Ability to develop personally and professionally within an international organization
- Possibility to participate in interesting projects
- A wide range of trainings increasing professional qualifications
- Work in a friendly, open and supportive international environment
- Cafeteria benefits plan (e.g. private health care, sport card, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets)
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
The qualifications you need
- A strong team player with an excellent command of English language able to interact easily with business and IT users
- Analytical approach, attention to details and able to learn fast
- Experience in testing desired as well as knowledge of the testing tools ( AML, JIRA) and technics
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology would be nice to have
- Experience in Capital Markets or keen interest to progress within this area
- Flexible to travel at a short notice to the Nordic countries as well as to participate in training in the Nordics
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.