Senior IT Architect, Gdynia
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team of IT-architects. The unit has the overall IT architecture responsibility of Nordea’s operational customer and counterparty systems, and is comprised of architects that develop and maintain the IT architecture of the Customer and Counterparty Domain.
The position we offer
We offer and existing workplace in one of the most crucial areas of Nordea’s IT landscape. As a member of the team,
you will have a great opportunity to influence the future direction of the customer and counterparty area and you will be
working with a high degree of freedom and ability to structure your own work day.
Some of the concrete tasks that you will work with can be summarized as follows:
- Solution architecture on various integrations initiatives
- Supporting Business CIOs and IT Drivers in maturing business demands
- Driving strategic work on architectural areas
- Providing communication and information material to the domain
Our architectural tasks focus on technical, information, solution and enterprise architecture. The center of the work is the implementation of a new customer and counterparty master solution to support the Nordea Group.
The qualifications you need
When assessing the candidates we will be expecting the following qualifications:
- Solid professional experience on the position of IT Senior Architect or equivalent
- Relevant certification
- Experience from designing intricate solutions in complex environments
- Experience from the financial industry
- A master degree in IT, engineering or equivalent
- Excellent command of English
Own experience of complex development is considered an advantage.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.