Mainframe Developer with test abilities – Platform Integration within Data Engineering, Gdynia
Platform integration is a unit within Data Engineering at Group functions in Nordea. We are establishing our capabilities in Poland are looking for an IT developer.
You will participate in transformation projects ranging from changing our accounting interface to integrating core accounting engine into our new Core Banking and Payment platforms, and into new Treasury and Capital Markets systems.
We are soon starting the execution phase of Nordea’s next generation accounting interface platform (Big data) and we need You to help us meet our business challenges.
The position we offer
Data Engineering department is responsible for supporting technology for regulatory, business and finance reporting and strategically delivering Nordea’s next generation data services and data platform.
Platform Integration unit is a part of Data engineering department and is responsible for providing IT solutions related to integration and sourcing of data to the common information platform for further processing.
As part of our strategy we plan to develop solutions enabling the integration of new core banking, new customer data and new payments platforms.
You will be part of a strong team, working cross border and through an integrated value chain focusing on the integration of new platforms with focus on the accounting information flows.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, code, document and test highly effective applications within Global Accounting Interface application area, applying your technical competence to fulfil requirements with regards to scalability, robustness and operational stability.
By joining the Nordea team you will also gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
The qualifications you need
- We think you are a problem solver with a can-do attitude
- You have a broad experience in IT, including application design, test, solution architecture and infrastructure development
- Technical skills in IBM Mainframe z/OS, COBOL, DB2, JCL, TWS or other similar scheduler
- You are creative and like producing your own ideas
- You have experience from banking industry/accounting solutions
- You appreciate international environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, with qualifications in IT or Engineering
- Fluency in spoken and written English
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Please submit your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than April 30, 2017, by using our online application form.