Head of Performance Engineering, Gdynia
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Performance Engineering Manager to perform and manage the Data Engineering Performance team.
The position we offer
You will be leading a team of 10 highly experienced Teradata performance engineers and be responsible for managing governance, standards, team backlogs, stakeholder management (Group Functions Information and Reporting, Group Functions IT and the Group Functions Simplication Programme), managing tracking and reporting and line/people management of technical specialists.
Your most important tasks include owning the deliveries for:
- Batch optimization of existing regulatory and business reporting and solution
- Governance and standardization of team technologies and processes
- Responsible for the capacity management and ongoing performance management of the data warehousing solutions delivered from Development and their interfacing system
- Creating the team strategy and resource management plan for the Performance Engineering team
The qualifications you need
We are looking for an experience candidate with solid experience within a similar environment, preferably within financial sector.
You are a strong team leader, visionary and a great communicator, and are motivated for working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
You are highly skilled with the following competenciesin:
- Team management
- Data Warehouse modelling strategies
- SQL Performance Tuning and Optimisation strategies
- Data analysis and requirements gathering
- Relational database management
- UNIX scheduling and ETL experience
For the right candidate, there is great potential to grow within the data engineering organization into a senior management position.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.