Atlassian Systems Engineer, Gdynia
Be part of a team of tool experts that deliver, maintain and support tools for development and test in close cooperation with our selected vendors. Have a unique possibility to work with large enterprise installations supporting 2500+ developers, 7000+ testers and 11 000+ users.
In reaching our ambitious goal of having the best enterprise solution possible, we do so in close cooperation with Atlassian and HPE. Our regular meetings with Technical Account Managers and success teams will provide you with access to the best qualified experts in the world
As a section in MTS (Methods, Tools and Support) we also contribute in creating and delivering IT Strategies, Methodologies, Standards and relevant Development and Test Support Services. We are contributing in setting the direction and standards for development and test tools for all of Nordea.
The position we offer
We deliver development and test tools and participate in creation of methodologies, standards and governance of IT Lifecycle Management in creation of a simplified leading digitalized bank. Tools are part of Methods, Tools and Support in Group IT and travel activities are usually very limited. English is our common working language.
As an Atlassian Systems Engineer it is your responsibility to:
- Maintain, develop and support Atlassian tools
- Evaluate new and existing Tools and contribute in selecting and setting up needed tools in Nordea.
The qualifications you need
- Good knowledge of one of the Atlassian Tools (Confluence, Jira, BitBucket, Git, Bamboo etc.)
- Experience in tool administration e.g. product installations, product administration, license handling
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Experience in agile ways of working would be an advantage
- Knowledge of other Development Tools will be an advantage
- System Administration skills (Linux and/or Windows) will be an advantage
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Dev Ops will be an advantage
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.