IT Operations Specialist (Windows), Gdynia
We are looking for an IT Operations Specialist to join Operational Support Midrange team in Gdynia. The team’s mission is to support IT Application Providers in running their software as smoothly as possible.
The position we offer
You will be working alongside other teams in Application Operations & Support unit. You will:
- resolve production level incidents
- provide root cause analysis to Problem Mgmt
- deploy applications in pre-production and production environments
- develop means of automation (scripting)
- develop means of reporting (SQL queries)
- support production systems based on Windows platform
- analyse performance indicators
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
The qualifications you need
As an IT Operations Specialist you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience with operational support and maintenance (PowerShell scripting, understanding of SMB/CIFS, maintenance and debugging of applications, collecting log info for developers, basic network troubleshooting)
- At least a Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills
- To be able to take short international business trips to Nordic countries
ITIL Foundation and Windows Server certification (MCSA, MCSE) will be considered as an advantage.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.