Enterprise Architecture Tool Expert, Gdynia
Be part of a team of tool experts that deliver, maintain and support tools for Enterprise Architecture (EA), development and test in close cooperation with our selected vendors.
As a Member of the Tools Team within Group IT you will support the development of Nordea’s EA capability in communication, content governance quality management and architecture lifecycle management as well as providing our customers, other Nordea units, with expert knowledge and guidance developing their architecture maturity using the EA tools.
The position we offer
We deliver EA, development and test tools and participate in creation of methodologies, standards and governance of IT Lifecycle Management in creation of a simplified leading digitalized bank. Tools are part of Methods, Tools and Support in Group IT and travel activities are usually very limited. We are 12 employees Nordic, 7 in India, and soon 7 in Poland. English is our common working language.
An Enterprise Architecture Tool Expert delivers:
- Deep technical knowledge of the EA toolset, web publishing of repository data and modelling in all architecture disciplines.
- Excellent conceptual knowledge of the EA domains (Business, Information, Application, and Technical Architecture). TOGAF or similar certification is highly desirable.
The qualifications you need
- Have a documented deep technical knowledge of at least one EA tool (expertise in Mega will be an advantage)
- Have a documented deep knowledge of techniques used to publish the content in the repository
- Have experience from using workflows for different purposes i.e. content governance and quality improvement
- Have strong skills in tool administration e.g. server installation, server administration, product installations, product administration, license handling
- Are analytical and have the skill to understand the tool impact of customer requirements
- Can deal effectively with opposition to architectural ideals
- Are able to define multiple solution options to problems
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.