Business Analyst ( under recommendation policy) in Group AML and Sanctions (GAS),Łódź
For Group Anti Money Laundering and Sanctions (GAS), we are now looking for Data Scientists. Bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment at the forefront of the fight against financial crime. This is a unique opportunity to become a part of an area in which Nordea is investing heavily and where your work will truly make a difference.
in Group AML and Sanctions (GAS)
With Group AML and Sanctions – TM development, you join a team that is delivering the ongoing enhancement of the Nordea’s AML controls. The team facilitates metrics led conversations, informed by great analytics, to help business areas see, understand and manage the risk they have in their customer and product books.
The position we offer
As a Business Analyst you will perform analysis and requirements gathering from business areas supporting them in identifying their risks through providing analysis of the AML risks the bank
is exposed to. You will also provide AML transaction monitoring guidance to the technical side of the team. The position can be located in any of the Nordic countries.
- Lead AML TM Risk Assessments & Red Flag inventories analysis and workshops
- Support delivery of analysis for BAU, projects and productivity tool development projects within GAS AML TM Development
- Support requirements gathering and development for automated and manual AML TM monitoring, including case management, scenario development, workflow, alert scoring, SAR reporting and MI
- Support data integrity and testing of new systems and enhancements to existing suspicious activity transaction monitoring controls
- Provide insight and input on AML TM Segmentation Methodology & Procedures, Risk-based Tolerances and Sampling Methodologies and Standards for Above the Line and below testing, AML TM methods, procedures and standards, AML Investigation procedures
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor’s degree (banking Economics, finance or similar)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in AML/ Transaction reporting/monitoring environment for financial institution or in a consultant role
- Proven experience in experience in a business analysis and advisory role and clear abilities to work with business areas, as a trusted partner, to define and document business needs
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of AML Regulations and requirements, and in particular the European and Nordic regulation and guidance
- Proficient understanding of banking data e.g. transactions, products and customer data
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks, develop comprehensive business requirements and provide recommendations for appropriate automated solutions to mitigate those risks
- Knowledge of retail, wholesale and correspondent banking products and services
- Proficient IT literacy (especially MS Word, Power Point, Excel)
- CAMS or ICA certification will be an asset
- Skilled in analysis and communication
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- You may have come from an operational / alert investigation background, but this alone will not be enough.
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
- Cafeteria benefits plan (e.g. private health care, sport card, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets)
- Work in an international & dynamic environment
- A chance to be a part of a new team
- Opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV in English as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.