PMO Specialist, Gdynia
Are you passionate for delivering excellent quality?
Do you want to be part of a high-performing team in a dynamic and exciting environment?
This is your opportunity.
Execution Leaders is a team of highly skilled professionals that take leadership and make it happen.
The position we offer
Execution Leaders is a unit within Core Banking Solutions – RB IT, employing approx. 60 employees, supporting the overall strategy of Nordea and Retail Banking in becoming #1.
We are located in Denmark, Finland, Poland and Sweden.
We are looking for PMO specialists to join our team and support the change agenda in Nordea. As a specialist in PMO functions you should be prepared to deliver various support tasks.
As PMO specialist you will be part of the central team in Gdynia supporting our project and line managers with PMO related tasks.
Focus on different activities may be changing periodically but you may expect that your tasks and responsibility will cover:
- Support in planning processes
- Collecting data, preparing reports and presentations,
- Progress and financial reporting and communication towards managers and project committees,
- Project accruals management reporting
- Assistance for line managers and project managers in resource planning process as well as demand vs supply balancing
- Communication towards the organisation and implementation new or changing standards, providing trainings
- Being a guard for data quality
The qualifications you need
As a person you are self-driven and have the ability to work independently.
You have an eye for details and strive for delivering quality.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Analytical skills and ability to deal with complex issues
- Experience in gathering data and preparing reports for various stakeholders
- Knowledge of Risk Management Practises
- MS Office tools knowledge and experience on advanced level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Experience in programme and project management
- Integrity and capacity to work independently
- Experience of building strong stakeholder relationships
- You are structured and have a consulting mind-set
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Holder of a relevant bachelor/master degree or equivalent
It’s desirable that you:
- Have already worked as PMO support functions
- Have experience in using Clarity PPM
- Have worked in multi-site, international environment,
- Are very good in organizational and time-management skills
- Are experienced in quality control and assurance
- Behave as a team player
- Demonstrate ‘’can do” approach
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.