Finance Officer in Group Finance & Business Control Department
in Group Finance & Business Control Department
We are part of the Nordea Group Finance & Business Control, providing complex financial services to the whole Nordea Group in Nordics and Baltics. We operate in the city centre of Łódź, in Nordea Operation Centre, a dynamically growing company with over 1300 employees.
Group Finance is continuously striving to expand and develop by introducing into its portfolio new advanced processes and improving existing ones. We are therefore looking for new employees, with the right competences and mind-set.
We provide services within the General Ledger, including Month End Closing, Financial and Regulatory reporting and related areas, such as preparation and processing of journal entries, various types of reconciliations, preparation of BS and PL specifications, intra group eliminations and analysis of matching differences, intercompany invoicing, asset accounting, statutory reporting. We are part of the global Group Finance team in Nordea. Our Head Office is located in Stockholm and we cooperate very closely on a daily basis with 290 employees in the Nordic and Baltic countries. Group Finance provides Financial Services to meet Nordea's daily accounting requirements & deadlines and to deliver one version of the truth to all Nordea's stakeholders.
The position we offer
You will be responsible for General Ledger Closing processes and Financial and Regulatory reporting.
- Work in an international & dynamic environment
- Participation in many projects
- Development possibilities with professional trainings and a clear career path
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Benefits package (including: private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets,
- holiday subsidy and more)
- Convenient working conditions in modern offices near the city centre
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties
- Possibilities of learning Scandinavian languages
The qualifications you need
- Accounting experience
- Master degree in Economics related studies
- English on communicative level
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and analytical skills
- Positive attitude is a must
- Proactiveness and ability to work independently
- Ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize tasks
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Willing to travel - position may require travelling to Nordic countries
- SAP experience would be an asset
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.