Execution Leader, Retail Banking IT, Gdynia
Nordea is the leading financial institution in the Nordic region, with over 30,000 employees. The Nordea Group works in accordance with three key values, “One Nordea Team”, “Great Customer Experiences” and “It’s all about people”, to support the vision “A great European bank, acknowledged for its people, creating superior value for customers and shareholders.”
Do you want to be part of a high-performing team in a dynamic and exciting environment?
Are you today working as Project or Programme Manager, Agile Coach or Management Consultant then this is your opportunity.
Execution Leaders is a team of highly skilled professionals that take leadership and make it happen.
The position we offer
We are looking for Project and/or Programme Managers, Agile Coaches or Management Consultants to join our team.
Execution Leaders is a unit within Core Banking Solutions – RB IT, employing approx. 60 employees, supporting the overall strategy of Nordea and Retail Banking in becoming #1.
We are located in Denmark, Finland, Poland and Sweden.
Our mission is to deliver successful change at Nordea.
As Execution Leader you will be involved in Nordea’s strategic initiatives within compliance, simplification and digitalization.
You will get some great colleagues, among them a bunch of awesome Project Managers and Agile Coaches. We insist on having fun while we make a difference. We help and learn from each other, we continuously improve, learn and grow.
The position will be located in Gdynia, Poland. We support business partners across the whole of Nordea, which means that you can expect some travel.
Come join us and help shape the future.
The scope of responsibilities assigned to the position:
- Comprehensive management of banking projects with IT elements
- Projects will cover Nordic region
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects including quality assurance and risk management
- Creating and managing project budgets
- Tracking progress of tasks against agreed estimates
- Leading and managing virtual project teams
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal/external relationships
- Conducting status review meetings with team members and stakeholders
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress
- Leading the Agile teams
- Coaching and helping teams
- Ensuring Agility in particular initiatives
Come join us and help shape the future.
The qualifications you need
We offer variety of different roles in the initiatives we are involved in. Therefore we expect you to be able to tick off most of the listed values below.
We expect from the candidate:
- At least three years project management or Agile Project Management experience in IT, preferably in a financial sector
- Analytical skills and ability to deal with complex issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Deep experience in programme and/or project management
- Experienced with Agile development methods
- Integrity and capacity to work independently
- Experience of building strong stakeholder relationships
- Structured and have a consulting mind-set
- Experience in facilitating – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Holder of a relevant university degree e.g. finance, economics, law or similar
- PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certificate is an advantage
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Project Management experience, SAFe knowledge is an advantage
We expect a lot from our new colleagues,in return you get to work with great people in an inspiring and highly ambitious environment that will define the future of banking in Nordea.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.