IT Developer for release and deployment mechanisms, Gdynia
Do you want to work with proactive Application Maintenance and Core Banking Development?
In the Proactive Application Maintenance Team you will build and maintain release and deployment mechanisms for Core Banking Program in Nordea.
The position we offer
This role is about building and continuously improving our runtime environment build, delivery, and deployment pipeline, aiming at enabling a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
To succeed in this role you must be service minded, goal oriented, self-driven and show a "can do" attitude.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing build and deployment automations
- Know-how in maintaining and debugging systems in Java runtime environment
- CI build tools
- Docker and Docker based deployments
- Communicating and addressing build, deployment and operational issues
- Implement facilities to monitor all aspects of the pipeline
- Automate build, deployment, and quality processes
The qualifications you need
Competencies and knowledge that is required:
- Experience in deploying J2EE Application
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Solution
- Experience managing source in Git (branching, merging, etc)
- Experience in multi-server farms deployment
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Application development or engineering experience
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication and/or related fields
Competencies that will be an advantage, but not a requirement:
- Experience with Red Hat and Openshift
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience with Oracle stack (Database, Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus)
- Hands on J2EE operations experience
- Expertise in scripting using a variety of tools (shell, bash, perl, python, ...)
- Practical knowledge of network management.
- Practical knowledge of Functional and Non-Functional Testing
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family,
- Sports card,
- Catering and cinema tickets funding,
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.