IT Test Analyst, Gdynia
We are searching for an IT Test Analyst eager to encounter new challenges and gain experience working in a large and multinational organization. Nordea is developing at a fast pace in many areas of the banking business. We want to invite you to join any of our projects that best suit your expectations how you want to work and develop at the same time. Join us to embark on the journey with Nordea!
The position we offer
We have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team of testing professionals. We can offer you a selection of many initiatives searching for motivated and committed Testers. We will make sure that the project we propose to you will fit your current skills and at the same time will face you with a set of challenges so that you develop further.
As a Test Analyst in Nordea, you will review and comment requirements and technical designs from the test perspective and will plan, design and execute tests. You will work closely with developers to debug issues throughout software lifecycle and recommend appropriate actions for test results. Besides, you will be responsible for gathering and managing test data and monitoring and documenting test results
The qualifications you need
We expect you to have BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject and 1+ year of experience in the field of QA engineering. We need you to have a good command of English language at minimum Level B1/B2. We expect that you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and that you have succeeded in defining, executing and reporting tests for software systems. We also require that you are fluent in using standard office tools, like MS Office suit.
It will be of additional value for us if you:
• are confident with designing and implementing automated test cases and are aware of various test automation frameworks;
• are familiar with BDD/TDD concepts and have also worked with CI frameworks and source code control tools;
• have an understanding of SQL and used to work with it;
• used to test API solutions based on SOAP and REST;
• used to work with flat, XML and JSON files and you can manipulate them;
• have experience working with tools like HP QC, HP ALM, and JIRA;
• used to work in initiatives managed both traditional and agile way;
• are certified ISTQB (Foundation Level or higher) Tester;
More information and send application
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.