IT Test Lead, Gdynia
We are searching for an IT Test Lead experienced in multinational large-scale agile projects to join the Core Banking Programme in Nordea.
The position we offer
Are you a highly experienced test lead with the ambition to become even better? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team of quality and testing professionals working in Delivery Streams / Agile Teams together with business and software developers to secure high-quality delivery.
As a Test Lead in the Core Banking Programme (CBP) you will make sure that the QA plan for the team is built and implemented in practice in collaboration with the whole team. Leveraging on your people and coaching skills you will be the mentor for all team members in the area of QA and testing related topics. You will work pro-actively, in close cooperation with Business and Product Owners, to ensure ‘great experience’ in customers’ interactions with Nordea.
You will, among other important tasks, be responsible for:
- Driving continuous improvement and best practices within as well as across the teams
- Contributing directly to team’s testing by planning, specifying, implementing and executing tests
- Ensuring that the test tool chain meets teams’ needs
- Ensuring the availability of test environment and test data
- Providing online visibility to quality of deliverables
- Understanding and addressing testing skill gaps in teams
The qualifications you need
We expect you to have BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject and 5+ years of experience in the field of QA engineering. You exhibit a strong understanding of Agile software development from requirements to final quality assurance and you also are fluent in test methodologies and processes. You have worked in international and cross-country environments, and you are familiar with banking; preferably with Core Banking systems. In your previous positions, you have succeeded with defining, executing and reporting tests for complex software systems. You have hands-on test automation experience with CI frameworks and source code control tools. You are familiar with BDD/TDD concepts and have the ability to practically implement them. In addition, you are confident with tools like HP QC, JIRA, HP UFT, and Selenium.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.