IT Test Automation Engineer, Gdynia
We are searching for an IT Test Automation Engineer experienced in multinational large-scale agile projects to join the Core Banking Programme in Nordea.
The position we offer
As a Test Automation Engineer in the Core Banking Programme (CBP) you will prepare test automation approach at the team level as well as design and create high quality automated test scripts. You will also work actively with the team (test engineers, developers, BA’s) to continuously align on effectiveness of test automation.
The qualifications you need
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject,
- 1+ years of experience in the field of QA engineering,
- You have hands-on test automation experience, in a professional software development environment, preferably with complex software systems,
- You exhibit programming skills in C# or Java and are experienced in SQL queries preparation.
Moreover, we expect you have knowledge and experience in:
- GUI / Webservices test automation,
- test automation reporting tools and report configuration,
- agile testing process and test methodologies and processes,
- using the following tools: Selenium or HP UFT (API, UI, Lean FT).
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies,
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team,
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications, included online courses (Udemy.com),
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family,
- Sports card,
- Catering and cinema tickets funding,
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme,
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme,
- Relocation package option.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.