IT Supporter Request Fulfilment in User Administration Poland, Łódź
IT Supporter Request Fulfilment
in User Administration Poland
Place of work: Łódź
IT Service and Support, User Administration in Poland is looking for a person who will be responsible for executing orders regarding accesses to different systems across our IT landscape. You will be working according to defined access request procedures, securing delivery and feedback to requestor. You will be responsible for delivering services at the agreed service level and focusing on our end-users satisfaction. You may also assist with special projects and other activities if needed.
The successful candidate should possess good knowledge about Business and IT relations. It is essential that you are a team player, good at and having experience from connecting people at all levels. Good knowledge in the ITIL framework and Service Management could be an advantage, but not a must.
The position we offer
- Perform User Administration tasks
- Take ownership of user’s problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Responsibility for delivering services at the agreed service level and focus on our end-users satisfaction
- Active participation in knowledge sharing among colleagues in order to create and implement best practices
The qualifications you need
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
- Bachelor’s Degree (computer science or related will be an asset)
- Basic knowledge of networking/IT infrastructure
- Experience in defining and documenting knowledge base articles
- Strong analytical skills
- Pro-active approach and ability to adapt to different circumstances
- Solution oriented, ability to make quick decisions, good work organization skills
- Ability to communicate issues to customers in a non-technical manner
- Knowledge of the ITIL methodology will be an asset
- Knowledge of Active Directory rights management and ITSM tools will be an asset
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Benefits package (private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets and more)
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Great atmosphere at workplace among enthusiastic and result oriented employees
- Opportunity to develop career path
- Convenient working conditions in offices close to the city centre
- Possibilities of learning Scandinavian languages
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.