ASP.NET Developer (CRM), Gdansk
Nordea Markets is the leading international capital markets operator and investment banking partner in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions.
Nordea Markets rely on Capital Markets IT to provide technology that will allow the bank to stand strong and excel in this environment. We, Capital Markets IT are developers, business analysts, architects, project managers and other technologists working all over the world.
Using leading edge technologies, we develop high performance real-time systems, processing a large number of transactions daily, and supporting hundreds of users distributed across our offices world-wide.
At the beginning of 2014 we have opened a new IT Development Centre office in Poland, Tricity. Our ambition is to become a leading Capital Markets development unit with top quality developers.
Within Capital Markets, the Nordea Markets CRM team develops and maintains the Microsoft CRM setup which is used by more than 1600 users in Nordea. We are currently working several work streams including a large platform upgrade project, integrations with other systems (Communication Layer, Service Bus, REST, etc.) and compliance or regulatory projects (e.g. MiFID). We now have a huge focus on improving the user experience and performance of Microsoft CRM.
As a developer in the CRM team you must be solution oriented and want to create good quality code. You will be developing new customized features integrating to Microsoft CRM 2013/2016, building new service interfaces as well as integrating to other systems and assisting in upgrade to new versions of Microsoft CRM.
You will furthermore be involved in implementing quality assurance by building and supporting automated deployment setup.
This role might require traveling to Nordic countries (mainly Denmark).
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Stable employment conditions in international environment
- Agile project approach
- Challenging tasks
- Cafeteria benefits plan (life insurance, retirement program, sport card, private health care, cinema tickets)
- Possibility to increase your knowledge and skills (Internal and external trainings, Pluralsight, Lunch & learn sessions, etc.)
The qualifications you need:
You enjoy working in a high-performing team, setting high standards and you have the ability and willingness to learn and grow together with the unit. It is important that you have professional knowledge and you are familiar with coding best practices, acronyms like SOLID, KISS, TDD or YAGNI and agile way of working.
Main skills & knowledge required:
- Experience in ASP.NET / MVC / WebAPI
- Useful knowledge about HTML/CSS
- Experience with SQL databases (MSSQL / Oracle)
- Useful knowledge about integration patterns, service buses or messaging system
- Some practical experience with unit testing frameworks
- Advantage but not required: Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience, Entity Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web UI testing/Integration testing, Scrum
- Fluent English
To apply for this position please send CV in English (including permit for processing personal data: I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)).
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.