IT Change Manager, Gdynia
As IT Change Manager you will be responsible for reviewing and assessing the overall quality of specific change requests. You will also help resolving scheduling conflicts in the forward schedule of changes and support our Change Advisory Board activities.
The position we offer
The goal for the department is to minimize IT incidents resulting from the introduction of Changes in an agile environment.
The main accountability areas are to support the organization in implementing complete and successful changesto the IT Services and to support the organization in implementing changes according to agreed lead times and manage changes in a time and cost effective way.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family,
- Sports card,
- Catering and cinema tickets funding,
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
The qualifications you need
You are ambitious and curious and you have a strong interest in IT and are eager to learn more.
You have a strong drive with a sense of urgency and act as a team player with a proactive attitude ensuring that processes are followed with a stable but agile deployment.
Understanding of customers’ needs and practical experience from working directly towards customers e.g. will be an advantage as also experience from working in different IT areas.
Excellent communication skills and solid administrative and analytical skills are important.
You are service minded and able to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple requests from multiple sources - with a smile.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.