Scrum Master, Gdańsk
Workplace: Gdańsk, Poland
We are on the exciting journey of simplifying and transforming our business and IT landscape. With our customers in focus, we aim to further develop the future relationship bank. An exciting time lies in store for us and we are now inviting experienced data engineers to join our team.
The position we offer
Nordea is a bank with a lot of data. Data is critical to our business and our customers. We harness the power of data to understand the needs of our customers provide our customers with a true digital experience through all our contact points with them and tailor our products to best meet their needs. Data is also our primary ammunition in the fight against wrong doing and bad behaviour as it powers our defensive capability in Risk, Fraud and Financial Crime.
The Scrum Master lead engineering scrum and manage external dependencies. He/She oversee timely completion and delivery of all projects, regularly provide updates to Leadership with regards to progress
- Work with Product Owners to focus on business priorities, and manage continually changing requirements.
- Drive Sprint planning and daily standups with the scrum team.
- Track sprint progress, manage blockers to ensure sprint goals are met.
- Provide transparency - clear and accurate metrics on sprint reports
- Runs sprint retrospective and review meeting, drive scrum teams to continuously improve
- Coach the project teams to adopt best practices with Agile development methodologies.
- Work with the team to define release and launch plan
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family,
- Sports card,
- Catering and cinema tickets funding,
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
The qualifications you need
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with distributed global teams, including offshore team.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing agile scrum to delivery software projects, preferably in a enterprise environment
- Experienced in project management of data warehouse / BI projects
- Sounds Knowledge of Agile practices
- Technical Background (experience with either Java, SQL or Data warehouse development). Exposure to Big Data development is highly desirable.
- Data driven thinking
- Solid grounding in Financial Service
- bachelor's degree holder
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
For further information, please contact Minna-Maria Tuura at firstname.lastname@example.org