Senior IT Security Architect, Gdynia
Location: Gdynia and Warsaw, Poland
Solution and Technical Architecture unit in Group Technology is responsible for orchestrating architecture governance and reviewing IT Security across all IT Areas and Group Technology in Nordea. We have the responsibility to provide guidance to the IT areas and Group Technology in IT Security policies, guidelines and instructions.
The position we offer
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in architectural reviews in IT Architecture Groups and approve and disapprove solutions regarding information security in order to support a high security level in IT environments
- Provide guidance to projects to increase compliance with IT security requirements in order to establish robust solutions, which comply with integrity and confidentiality requirements
- Advice, state and explain information security requirements with integrity to business units and employees to enforce the security level for the entire Group
- Advice on IT Security matters in order to establish robust solutions, which comply with integrity and confidentiality requirements
- Assess and monitor that IT Security controls are in compliance with corresponding requirements
- Contribute to development of Information Security Instructions and IT Security standards
- Have good knowledge of all the IT Security areas and keep updated on the latest security threats and technologies to be able to guide long term design of solutions regarding security
The qualifications you need
You have IT Security experience in a large complex organization, combined with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and look forward to working in a fast-paced, self-directed environment with other senior colleagues. You are an excellent team player and focus on excellence in all your activities. You are self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to cooperate with stakeholders at all levels. You have a high integrity, and you can deliver results in accordance to set deadlines. You have an excellent conceptual knowledge of Information Security and IT Security Architecture. Previous experience of Information Security and IT Security Architecture in financial industry is highly desirable. CISSP or similar certification is a bonus for you.
It is important that you:
- Can drive adherence to Information Security policies and instructions and to IT Security Architecture standards across IT areas and Group Technology
- Understand the long-term and short-term perspectives of situations and balance the two perspectives to balance the business value and Information Security risk to the organization
- Have a demonstrated ability to work well with others and be respected as a subject matter expert in IT Security Architecture
- Are able to quickly comprehend new technologies, regulatory changes or other changes in the macro environment and determine their impact on the enterprise
- Have strong written (both presentations and documents) and verbal communication skills
- Can translate and communicate complex and abstract Information Security concepts in ways that can be understood by many diverse audiences
- Have strong skills in IT Security Architecture and excellent analytical skills
- Have Master’s degree in Information Technology or the equivalent, and at least 5 years work experience with an excellent track record in IT Security Architecture
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.