Data Warehouse Modeller, Gdynia
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced highly skilled Data Modeler’s & an experienced data mapper’s to perform and manage tasks within the warehouse engineering team for one of the largest bank in Nordics.
The position we offer
We are looking for an experienced team member for data modelling work & optimization team within a data warehouse environment – primarily using technologies around logical data modelling, Data Attribute mapping, SQL, Teradata and Data Stage.
The work location will be Poland.
- Logical and Physical Data Modelling (5+ years)
- Source Target mapping (5+ years)
- Business Report Development (2+ years)
- SQL (5+ years)
- Data/Attribute Mapping (2+ years)
- ETL design and implementation (2+ years)
- Agile way of working
Experience with Logical Data Modelling or similar a plus. Experience with ERwin highly preferred.
Elicit and refine requirements, perform data analysis using SQL, identify transformation logic and produce models and mapping instructions.
Experience within Financial Services background is preference.
You will be working together with a large team of equally highly dedicated engineers and be responsible for managing team backlogs, stakeholder management (Group Functions Information and Reporting, Group Functions IT and the Group Functions Simplification Programme), managing tracking and reporting and line/people management of technical specialists.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family,
- Sports card,
- Catering and cinema tickets funding,
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
The qualifications you need
We are looking for an experienced profile with 8+ years of experience from a similar environment preferably within financial sector.
You are a strong team member, visionary and a great communicator and are motivated for working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
You are highly skilled within:
- Logical Data modelling
- Data Mapping
- SQL Performance Tuning and Optimisation
- Data analysis
- Relational database management
- ETL experience
For the right candidate, there is great potential to grow within the data engineering organization into a senior management position.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications