Data Warehouse Test Engineer, Gdańsk
Workplace: Gdańsk, Poland
Wanted: Data Warehouse Test Engineer!
You want: To join a team, where continuous learning is a virtue and you either already are an expert on Data Warehouse and Test Automation or you are looking to become an expert.
We are: On a mission of simplifying and transforming our business and IT landscape and we need you to join our international team of Data Warehouse Test Engineers, to develop our Data Warehouse platform.
The position we offer
You will be working in Nordea’s Data Engineering team as a Data Warehouse Test Engineer. Here you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a key part of designing and building Nordea’s Data Warehouse platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and manage the test process within our continuous delivery environment,
- Automate test processes and make them robust and easy to maintain where possible,
- Work closely with Development, DevOps and Product Management teams.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced tester to be part of the Data Warehouse Engineering team
- Data Warehouse Testing and Methodologies,
- Strong SQL skills (preferable experience with TeraData or other Data Warehouse systems),
- Experience in one of Test Automation frameworks, such as Robot Framework, HP UFT, Fitnesse or TFS
- Hands-on experience in test design, test execution & test reporting.
Knowledge about following, is a plus:
- Continuous Integration,
- Managing automated functional and non-functional testing on large scale data infrastructure,
- Solid grounding in Financial Service,
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate.
Here’s the highlights of what you will gain by joining the Nordea Data Engineering team:
- Full time position with flexible work schedule and working from home office
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly, international team
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Access to Employee Pension and life insurance Scheme
- Relocation package option
Don’t hesitate applying! Remember we have made a wish list of skills, we build robots, but we hire people!
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications