Data Warehouse Test Engineer, Gdynia
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced senior tester to be part of the Data Warehouse Engineering team for one of the largest bank in Nordics.
The position we offer
We are looking for senior and experienced tester within Data Warehouse area
The work location will be Poland.
Key Skill set;
- Strong SQL skills
- Preferable TeraData Knowledge - Knowledge of DWH test
- Test automation experience (JUnit, Jenkins, HPQC/ALM, GIT)
- Hands-on experience in test design test execution & test reporting
- Data Warehouse Testing and Methodologies
- Knowledge of creating Test Plans and provide estimates for test effort
- Being a test “ambassador” for new test method implementation activities
- Preferable Bank & Finance Experience
- ISTQB Certification on Foundation level
The person must have proven track record of working with V-models, HP QC (ALM), IEEE 829 Standard for Software Test Documentation, ISTQB Software Testing Terms and be familiar with ISO 9126 Standard for Software Quality Attributes and BS 7925-2 Standards for Software Component Testing.
The person should be familiar in penetrating and understanding new, complex organisations by and understanding current approaches (way of working), processes, organisation, tools etc.
When communicating, verbally and in writing, we are expecting that the person can do so using English, in a professional manner.
Experience within Financial Services background is preference.
You will be working together with a large team of equally highly dedicated Test Engineers and be responsible for managing team backlogs, stakeholder management (Group Functions Information and Reporting, Group Functions IT and the Group Functions Simplification Programme), managing tracking and reporting and line/people management of technical specialists.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family,
- Sports card,
- Catering and cinema tickets funding,
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
The qualifications you need
We are looking for an experienced profile with 5+ years of experience from a similar environment preferably within financial sector.
You are a strong team member, visionary and a great communicator and are motivated for working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
You are highly skilled within:
- Testing - DW-BI-Database-Teradata
- Testing - Functional Testing
- Testing - Technical Test Preparation-Execution
For the right candidate, there is great potential to grow within the data engineering organization into a senior management position.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications