Datawarehouse Developer , Gdynia
Location: Gdynia, Poland
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Data
Warehouse developer with experience in Teradata SQL & ETL Processes (Data
Stage preferred) for the implementation of data sourcing requirements for one
of the largest bank in Nordics.
The position we offer
are looking for an experienced team member, highly skilled in ETL processes,
Teradata SQL, and preferred experience in Data Stage within data warehouse
using technologies around Teradata Stored procedures, SQL, ETL Data Stage, Physical
data modelling, Data Attribute mapping, UNIX and metadata management.
work location will be Poland (Tri-city).
- Teradata Stored Procedures
/ SQL (5+)
- ETL design and
implementation (5+ years)
- Physical Data Modelling and
data mapping (3+ years)
- Source Target mapping (3+
- Data/Attribute Mapping (2+
Experience with Data Stage and server technology or similar a plus.
and refine requirements, implement data analysis using SQL, implement transformation
physical models and mapping instructions.
will be working in a large team with equal and highly skilled dedicated
engineers and be responsible for developing agile backlogs, stakeholder requirements,
business communications, (Group
Functions Information and Reporting, Group Functions IT and the Group Functions
Simplification Programme), perform development and reporting together with
most important tasks include:
- ETL Development
- Implement data mappings
- Implement Physical Data Modelling
- Implement data analysis using SQL
- Define ETL scheduling task
- Maintain ETL verification
processes in Data Warehouse environments
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family,
- Sports card,
- Catering and cinema tickets funding,
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
The qualifications you need
We are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse
developer profile with 5+ years of experience from a similar environment preferably
within the financial sector.
are a strong team member and a great communicator and are motivated for working
in a dynamic and fast paced agile environment.
For the right candidate, there is great
potential to grow within the data engineering organization into a senior
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications
further information, please contact Martin Clough on +45 55478692. Or Dhara
Parekh +45 21314527