Datawarehouse Developer , Gdańsk
Workplace: Gdańsk, Poland
Wanted: Data Warehouse Developer!
You want: To join a team, where continuous learning is a virtue and you either already are an expert on Data warehouse and Teradata/Oracle or you are looking to become an expert.
We are: On a mission of simplifying and transforming our business and IT landscape and we need you to join our international team of Data Warehouse Developers, to develop our Data Warehouse platform.
The position we offer
You will be working in Nordea’s Data Engineering team as a Data Warehouse Developer. Here you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a key part of designing and building Nordea’s Data Warehouse platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- ETL Development
- Implement data mappings
- Implement Physical Data Modelling
- Implement data analysis using SQL
- Define ETL scheduling task
- Maintain ETL verification processes in Data Warehouse environments
The qualifications you need
We are looking for Data Warehouse developer with Teradata experience or willingness to learn Teradata who has also experience with ETL Processes (Data Stage preferred)
- Stored Procedures / SQL
- ETL design and implementation
- Physical Data Modelling and data mapping
- Source Target mapping
- Data/Attribute Mapping
Knowledge about following, is a plus:
- Experience with Data Stage
- Gathering and refining requirements,
- Solid grounding in Financial Service.
Here’s the highlights of what you will gain by joining the Nordea Data Engineering team:
- Full time position with flexible work schedule and working from home office
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly, international team
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Access to Employee Pension and life insurance Scheme
- Relocation package option
Don’t hesitate applying! Remember we have made a wish list of skills, we build robots, but we hire people!
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications