IT System Analyst, Gdynia
We are searching for a Business Analyst to work in multinational, large scale projects in Nordea.
The position we offer
Are you experienced already, or would like to be a business analysis and searching for new challenges? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team of professionals working to deliver high quality solutions. You will strengthen and maintain the culture of purpose driven work and empowered employees. You will provide technical advice, assistance, collect and share information across the teams. You will drive for continuous improvements, encourage and lead the change and strive for technical excellence. You will work proactively, in close cooperation with product owners, to ensure ‘great experience’ in customers’ interactions with Nordea. As the Business Analyst you will mentor and promote best practice to other team members.
You will, among other important tasks, be expected to be embedded within the full project life cycle, liaising directly with the business, the developers, operational teams and testers delivering analysis and support. You will be responsible for creating and capturing requirements, tracking changes, identifying risks and issues to escalate appropriately, engaging stakeholders to solve problems and help them to understand project scope.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
The qualifications you need
We expect you to:
- have BS/MS in computer science
- if you just completed your study you are very welcomed but well-grounded practice in business analysis is an advantage
- be able to work both independently as well as be a part of a team environment
- be a proactive, organized, detail oriented and quality driven person with very good communication skills
We will also appreciate Business Analyst and agile framework certificates.
If you are familiar with banking, preferably with core systems it will be a benefit.
You must be fluent in English.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.