Technical Application Support (FRC IT), Gdansk
Technical Application Support (Operations)
Nordea Markets is the leading international capital markets operator and investment banking partner in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions.
Nordea Markets rely on Capital Markets IT to provide technology that will allow the bank to stand strong and excel in this environment. We, Capital Markets IT are developers, business analysts, architects, project managers and other technologists working all over the world.
Using leading edge technologies, we develop high performance real-time systems, processing a large number of transactions daily, and supporting hundreds of users distributed across our offices world-wide.
At the beginning of 2014 we have opened a new IT Development Centre office in Poland, Tricity. Our ambition is to become a leading Capital Markets development unit with top quality developers.
The position we offer
ITIL Application Management is responsible for managing applications throughout their lifecycle. This process plays an important role in the application-related aspects of designing, testing, operating and improving IT services, as well as in developing the skills required to operate the IT organization's applications. Application Management is an ongoing activity, as opposed to Application Development which is typically a one-time set of activities to construct applications.
The Technical Application responsible is the technical subject matter expert. He/she is responsible for the operation of the application and responsible for ensuring operational stability and cost-effectiveness.
Application Service Management:
- Manages relationships with business and IT peers
- Knows and complies to any agreed service levels and prioritizes business continuity
- Knows and follows escalation procedures
- Knows and follows incident, problem and change management process
- Manages internal coordination in IT
- Relationships between applications/platforms/components/infrastructure
- Manages application service on the operational level
- Ensures “lights on”
- Manages technical integrity, upgrades, releases and deployments of the application
- Responsible for pre-production and production stability
- Responsible for Continual Service Improvements
- Manages alignment with IT Strategy and Principles
- Manages alignment with domain roadmap
- Ensures updated application documentation (CMDB, Knowledge Management System, SOPs, SMTDs)
The qualifications you need:
- Experience with/knowledge of ITIL and service management processes
- Knowledge of and practical experience with event monitoring
- Scripting knowledge (VBS, Powershell etc)
- Experience with deployment of client packages using automated tools
- Knowledge and practical experience of event monitoring
- Operating System knowledge (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Talent for and interest in proactive problem solving
- Great communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Readiness for business trips
More information and send application:
To apply for this position please send CV in English (including permit for processing personal data: I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)).
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.