Test Engineer, Gdańsk
Workplace: Gdańsk, Poland
Wanted: Test Engineers!
You want: To join a team, where continuous learning is a virtue and you either already are an expert on Big Data and Test Automation or you are looking to become an expert.
We are: On a mission of simplifying and transforming our business and IT landscape and we need you to join our international team of Test Engineers, to build our next core data platforms.
The position we offer
You will be working in Nordea’s Data Engineering team as a Test Engineer. Here you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a key part of designing and building Nordea’s next core data platforms. You will be responsible for designing and implementing tests for Big Data solutions within Nordea’s next generation Big Data Platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and manage the test process within our continuous delivery environment,
- Automate test processes where possible make it robust and easy to maintain,
- Work closely with Development, DevOps and Product Management teams in a Continuous Delivery environment.
The qualifications you need
You are a natural in navigating in a complex environment within the Big Data area and a data driven thinker.
- Experience in one of Test Automation frameworks such as Robot Framework, HP UFT, Fitnesse or TFS
- Hands on experience with the following tools: Jenkins or Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket, Git/Stash
- Experience in one of the following languages: Python, Bash or SQL
Knowledge about following, is a plus:
- Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of Big Data concepts such as Hadoop ecosystem (particularly Cloudera) including streaming technologies
- Proficiency in managing automated functional and non-functional testing on large scale data infrastructure
- Solid grounding in Financial Service
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate
Here’s the highlights of what you will gain by joining the Nordea Data Engineering team:
- Full time position with flexible work schedule and working from home office
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly, international team
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Access to Employee Pension and life insurance Scheme
- Relocation package option
Don’t hesitate applying! Remember we have made a wish list of skills, we build robots, but we hire people!
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.