DevOps Engineer, Gdańsk
Workplace: Gdańsk, Poland
Wanted: DevOps Engineers!
You want: To join a team, where continuous learning is a virtue and you either already are an expert on Big Data and DevOps or you are looking to become an expert.
We are: On a mission of simplifying and transforming our business and IT landscape and we need you to join our international team of DevOps Engineers, to build our next core data platforms.
The position we offer
You will be working in Nordea’s Data Engineering team as a DevOps Engineer. Here you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a key part of designing and building Nordea’s next core data platforms. You will be responsible for designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes for Big Data and Data Warehouse solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continuous Delivery on Big Data and Data Warehouse Platforms
- Automate processes where possible and are repeatable and reliable
- Work closely with Development, QA and Product Management teams in a Continuous Delivery environment
The qualifications you need
You should have extensive experience in Continuous Integration and automated releases. Experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and a large-scale data infrastructure is strongly desired.
You are skilled within:
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins or Bamboo
- Tools: SonarQube, Nexus, Maven and Git
- Configuration Management: Puppet or Ansible
- Containers: Docker or OpenShift
- Atlassian Suite: JIRA, Bitbucket
Knowledge about following, is a plus:
- Knowledge of Big Data concepts such as Hadoop ecosystem (particularly Cloudera) including streaming technologies.
- Experience in implementing release processes for Data Warehouse solutions
- Excellent communication skills and experience of distributed global teams
- Experience in using Agile methods
- Solid grounding in Financial Service
Here’s the highlights of what you will gain by joining the Nordea Data Engineering team:
- Full time position with flexible work schedule and working from home office
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly, international team
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Access to Employee Pension and life insurance Scheme
- Relocation package option
Don’t hesitate applying! Remember we have made a wish list of skills, we build robots, but we hire people!
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications