BigData Engineer, Gdańsk, Warszawa
Workplace: Gdańsk, Warszawa,Poland
Wanted: BigData Engineers!
You want: To join a team, where continuous learning is a virtue and you either already are an expert on Big Data and Scala or you are looking to become an expert.
We are: On a mission of simplifying and transforming our business and IT landscape and we need you to join our international team of BigData Engineers, to build our next core data platforms.
The position we offer
You will be working in Nordea’s Data Engineering team as a BigData Engineer. Here you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a key part of designing and building Nordea’s next core data platforms. As a BigData Engineer you will develop, maintain, test and evaluate BigData solutions within Nordea’s next generation BigData Platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building distributed and highly parallelized BigData processing pipeline which process massive amount of data (both structured and unstructured) in near real-time
- Leverage Spark to enrich and transform corporate data to enable searching, data visualization, and advanced analytics
- Work closely with DevOps, QA and Product Management teams in a Continuous Delivery environment
The qualifications you need
You should have:
- Experience in Scala or Java/Spark (and willingness to learn Scala),
- Knowledge of
- Hadoop stack: YARN, MR, Sqoop, Hive,
- Hands on development experience with Jenkins or Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket and Git/Stash,
Ideally you also have:
- Experience of implementing data security capabilities such as encryption and anonymization,
- Excellent communication skills and experience of distributed global teams.
- Data driven thinking capabilities,
- Experience in using Agile methods,
- Solid grounding in Financial Service.
Here’s the highlights of what you will gain by joining the Nordea Data Engineering team:
- Full time position with flexible work schedule and working from home office
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly, international team
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Access to Employee Pension and life insurance Scheme
- Relocation package option
Don’t hesitate applying! Remember we have made a wish list of skills, we build robots, but we hire people!
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications