Java Developer (Senior and Junior), Gdynia
Workplace: Gdynia, Poland
Do you want to help us to prevent financial crime? In a dynamic and changing environment, Nordea is focused on getting to know customers better through more sophisticated systems. We will collect and store information from our customers in a unified way, and ensure that we serve our customers in the best way based on the risk identified. You will be an important part of this work to improve Know Your Customer.
The position we offer
As a Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for a successful implementation and improvement of a Nordic KYC system that is in the very core of Nordea’s activity to remediate customers and be KYC compliant towards the local regulators such as Financial Supervising.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
The qualifications you need
To succeed in the role we believe you have experience of:
- Full-stack java development including frontend, server, database and integration
- Experience from large-scale system integration projects
- Working with Databases and knowledge of SQL
- Integration towards REST, SOAP/OSB-services etc
- Knowledge and experience with web servers such as Jetty, Weblogic, etc
- Knowledge and experience with tools like Maven, Git, SVN, and the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.