Junior Specialist in Capital Markets, Lodz
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland has two divisions: IT in Tri-City and Warsaw, and Operations Center based in Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4000, in Łódź – 2 300 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: al. Śmigłego-Rydza, two offices at al. Piłsudskiego and in Red Tower.
Department Wholesale Banking Operations is responsible for trade activities related to the financial instruments. It covers a wide range of products such as money markets and Forex, bonds, shares, commercial papers, certificates of deposit, conditional purchase transactions (repos), OTC derivatives.
Daily activities include:
- Analysing the root cause of discrepancies found in our operating systems and handling exceptions
- Carrying out updates of the static data in accordance to the agreed deadlines
- Building a strong network and collaborating with various stakeholders across organization to ensure the quality and fast information flow
- Proposing and implementing improvement initiatives in order to manage deficiencies within a given process
- Delivering range of diversified services towards our customers
- Full-time employment contract (no trial period)
- Possibility to choose the path of development - specialist or leadership
- Internal trainings
- Scandinavian work culture
- 4 offices in the centre of Łódź
- Events and integration team meetings
- Possibility of join Nordea Runners team
- Work in international teams
- A wide range of benefits (private medical care, sports cards, cinema tickets, gift cards and many more)
Who you are:
- Able to use English language in an effective and communicative manner
- Analytical and strong problem-solving person
- Self-driven and goal orientated individual
- Capable to efficiently prioritize tasks and work under time pressure
- Equipped with a clear and concise communication skills
- Customer orientated mindset
- Fast adapting to changes
- Focussed on details
- Backoffice experience from another bank will be a huge asset
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’ I inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź, hereinafter referred to as the company
- Data Protection Officer in the company is Esa Kainulainen, e-mail: email@example.com
- Applications for specific positions are kept for two years after the recruitment process has ended. Open applications to our candidate database are kept for six months, after which they will automatically be deleted, unless you choose to renew your application. We will send you an e-mail reminder before the six months have passed and ask if you would like to renew your application. You may request an open application to be deleted at any time.
- For e-mail notifications of new positions via our Job Agent, the personal data you submit is kept until you choose to unsubscribe from the service..
- Your personal data will not be shared with other recipients.
- Your personal data will not be shared with third countries.
- You have a right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process. Failure to provide personal data necessary to conduct the recruitment process, in particular personal data specified in the art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code from June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws 2019.1040 i.e. from June 6, 2019) will cause the application to be left without recognition by the Administrator.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including the form of profiling.
These rights mentioned in the point 6 and 7 can be executed at any time by submitting a written declaration, in person or by sending correspondence to the address of Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmigłego 20, 93-281 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.