Junior Specialist in Capital Markets, Lodz
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland has two divisions: IT in Tri-City and Warsaw, and Operations Center based in Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4000, in Łódź – 2 300 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: al. Śmigłego-Rydza, two offices at al. Piłsudskiego and in Red Tower.
Department Wholesale Banking Operations responsible for the settlement and storage of financial instruments. It covers a wide range of capital market services, such as money markets and Forex products, including bonds, shares, commercial papers, certificates of deposit, conditional purchase transactions (repos), derivatives, cash transactions and securities transactions:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations in the Nordea Group
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies between Nordea and custodian’s accounting books both cash and securities or forex products
- Opening, closing, and updating of safekeeping/trading systems accounts and related customer data
- Accounting data entry, tax reclaims
- Proposing changes to improve performance in terms of tasks (LEAN methodology)
- Cooperation with branches of the Nordea Group in Scandinavia
- Full-time employment contract (no trial period)
- Possibility to choose the path of development - specialist or leadership
- Internal trainings
- Scandinavian work culture
- 4 offices in the centre of Łódź
- Events and integration team meetings
- Possibility of join Nordea Runners team
- Work in international teams
- A wide range of benefits (private medical care, sports cards, cinema tickets, gift cards and many more)
Who you are:
- Available for full time (40 hours per week)
- English skills – at least B2 level
- Education – min. secondary school
- Practical knowledge of the MS Office
- Positive ’can do’ attitude
- Analytical skills
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.