Specialist in P2P Systems, Łódź
Group Procurement is all about supporting our Business Partners throughout Nordea to reach their targets by providing advice and executional services order to optimize cost. Success is measured by the results we achieve together with our Business Partners and how satisfied they are with the support and services we deliver. The Group Procurement vision is to become the best procurement organization in the European financial industry by 2018.
As a next step in your career we offer you an opportunity to work within cross Nordic team that supports over 30 000 employees in the bank with purchasing process and system, enabling the best purchasing deals for Nordea via our e-sourcing tool and on a daily basis works with Nordea suppliers & IT to secure stable Procure to Pay infrastructure as well as great end-users experiences.
As Procurement Specialist in P2P Systems you will be:
- Working closely with stakeholders and system providers to secure satisfactory performance of our procurements systems
- Optimizing the way systems, data and processes work together
- Driving and participating in multiple projects at a time
- Working in cross-country team located in 4 Nordic countries and Poland
- Reporting to manager located in Stockholm
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Fluency in English and university degree in a related field
- Ability to adapt to change and cultural differences
- Passion to work in a multinational environment where digital channels are main communication platform
- Be self-driven and able to prioritize tasks when needed
- Have an experience in working with systems and projects
Experience in working with administrative IT-systems supporting sourcing and procurement processes (e.g. ERP-systems or other similar support systems) or in driving projects will be an asset
You have time until 4 January 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.