Junior Process Officer in Group AML & Sanctions, Łódź
Location: Lodz, Poland
Group AML & Sanctions in Nordea Bank AB has been looking for employees to enforce our fast developing team.
You will be supporting our transaction sanction screening unit. If you would like to join us in our everyday challenge in financial anti-crime activities, send us your cv.
The position we offer
- support in Your personal and professional development;
- great atmosphere at workplace in enthusiastic GAS team;
- stable employment;
- attractive benefit package and good working conditions.
- deliver professional business specific services regarding dedicated team/project in Group AML & Sanctions;
- ability to work under time pressure;
- meet assigned KPI's according to customer’s needs;
- contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes;
- willingness to participate in business trips (occasionally);
- support training activities;
- work in a changing environment.
The qualifications you need
- university degree/students available to full time employment ( mathematics, economics, law, statistics, management, administration);
- interested in finance area (sanctions, anti-money laundering)
- quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimistic and energetic personality;
- English language on appropriate level (it must be at least B1/B2);
- very good communication skills;
- at least secondary school education;
- good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- self-starter with good planning skills;
- focused, disciplined, well-organized;
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications