Junior Process Officer, Łódź
Do you speak English?
Would you like to develop yourself within an international organisation?
Are you interested in banking and finance industry?
Do you like team work and appreciate friendly and supportive atmosphere in your workplace?
If so, Nordea Bank AB is the greatest place to work for you!
We are very fast growing company, which employs more than 1600 people. We are already operating in three locations in Łódź and two in Tricity.
We are proud of creating a workplace where development of our employees and taking great care of work atmosphere in line with our values are our priorities.
Get to know us better on http://nordea.pl/
Due to expansion of our office in Łódź we are looking for:
Junior Process Officer (in banking back-office)
The position we offer
Your daily tasks will include:
• updating, controlling and authorizing data into banking systems and applications with reference to the procedures and regulations of the Nordea Group,
• monitoring orders in supported applications and systems and their timely execution,
• proposing changes to increase the efficiency of supported processes,
• analysis of banking processes, initiation and implementation of improvement activities based on Lean Methodology,
• cooperation with Scandinavian Nordea’s branches.
The qualifications you need
• English on communicative level (at least B2), both spoken and written is a must,
• have at least secondary education,
• analytical thinking,
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
• highly developed interpersonal skills,
• accuracy and preciseness in carrying out tasks,
• commitment and high motivation to work,
• openness, flexibility and positive attitude.
We offer you:
• stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract,
• introductory training package,
• great development opportunity and clearly defined career path,
• multinational work environment,
• benefits package (including: private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets, holiday subsidy and more),
• convenient working conditions in offices in the city center,
• positive energy and professional support in everyday duties,
• possibilities of learning Scandinavian languages
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications