Procurement Specialist/AP Accountant, Łódź
We are looking for You, if you are interested in joining an exciting and developing team in Group Procurement which has the ambition to be recognised as the best procurement function in the European Financial Industry in 2019. This is an opportunity for you to be involved in variety of tasks/projects, providing cost transparency and efficiency for various Nordea Business Areas which create Nordea future Banking industry.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Group Procurement, where we support our Business Partners in Nordea to reach their targets by providing advice and executional services when it comes to cost optimisation. Success is measured by the results we achieve together with our Business Partners and how satisfied they are with the support and services we deliver.
Group Procurement's service offerings are based on four service lines: Accounting and Advisory Service, Sourcing Service, Contract Service and Buy & Pay services.
What's more we are responsible for end-to-end AP invoice handling process for the whole Nordea Group.
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing invoices according to Polish Accounting and Tax regulations
- Recommending policies and procedures
- Accounts reconciliation and month end closing activities
- Closely cooperate with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve an expected level of invoice quality
- Seeking improvement possibilities in daily work
- Daily cooperation with internal and external customers
- Active participation in the preparation of reports for internal needs
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team with great atmosphere, possibility to work remotely and with flexible working hours.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Accounting area including AP
- University degree, preferably in: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematic or related
- Knowledge of The Polish Accounting Act, legal and tax regulations (VAT and CIT)
- Very good command of English - both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and fast relationship building skills
- Ability to organise your own working time
- Improvement mindset
- Being focused on details and high-quality results
- Experience in VAT assessment would be an advantage
- Project Management knowledge would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 24 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.