Business Analyst in Tax & Accounting, Łódź
Would you like to be a part of Solution Development team that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Finance & Treasury solutions? We are now looking for a Business Analyst to drive changes by developing and improving solutions related to FATCA/CRS and other tax related regulations using the SAFe / Agile methodology.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Solution Development Competence Centre team. We add value by delivering change through common ways of working and enabling common information & reporting.
As Business Analyst in Tax and Accounting area you’ll play a valuable role in developing and improving solution for FATCA/CRS and other tax related regulations. Your focus will be on analysis of requirements, data flows and dependencies between different systems. Being the bridge between business and IT you will translate business needs into technical requirements towards IT.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure implementation of new improvements in FATCA/CRS and other tax related regulations
- Create and sign-off functional designs
- Ensure system alignment to updates in FATCA/CRS and other tax related regulations
- Provide end-user support to stakeholders
- Integrate tests and supporting stakeholders in acceptance tests
- Provide support and expertise during external audits on FATCA/CRS and other tax related reporting
- Follow up on any regulatory changes in FATCA/CRS area
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Have great collaboration skills to work between business & IT and good presentation skills
- Have strong drive to deliver and are oriented on problem solving
Your experience and background:
- Master’s in Finance or Banking or experience in relevant area
- Fluency in English
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in interacting with business partners in order to understand their needs, working with requirements
- Understanding of FATCA/CRS regulations would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 28 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.