DevOps Engineer, Gdynia
We are looking for a Senior DevTestOps Specialist. You will play a key role in driving the DevTestOps vision inside the organization. You will be participating in this journey by planning, driving, implementing improvements & future-proofing our continuous integration and deployment infrastructure with key focus on automation. Being a deployment specialist, you will participate in building and delivering Nordea’s Digital Banking solutions as a DevOps champion by promoting & enabling incremental quality-oriented software deployments.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
As a part of the Continuous Integration & Releases team, you will have the opportunity to build the future software delivery pipelines for some of the most exciting digital banking solutions for Nordea’s household & corporate customers, with great colleagues who believe in Agile & DevOps ways of working to the core.
What you’ll be doing:
- SW release deployment pipelines planning & implementation for exciting digital banking solutions
- Manage deployments throughout the whole delivery pipeline to production, further strengthening our DevOps vision
- Define and continuously optimize our continuous integration/deployment pipelines and processes across both our legacy and new digital solutions
- Automate mundane activities throughout the delivery & deployment pipeline to ensure efficiency and reliability of our deployments
- Design and implement monitoring systems for our digital solutions
The role is based in Gdynia.
Welcome to the enthusiastic and dedicated Nordic team that develops products and services in a bid to make Nordea a relationship bank of the future, by delivering exciting new digital solutions for our customers.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least 5 years of software programming experience
- Experience in handling continuous releases of large-scale SW solutions involving complex cross dependencies
- Hands-on proficiency and at least 3 years of experience in several/all the below:
- Container platforms (Docker/Openshift etc.)
- Deployment orchestration (Ansible, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or similar)
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Scripting languages (Python, Groovy, Shell etc.,)
- Monitoring & alerting tools (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana, TICK/ELK stack)
- Understanding and basic debugging skills on network routing & load balancing concepts, Linux OS and databases.
- Prior experience in working on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP or similar) and microservice-architecture oriented solutions is a definite plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 24 November 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.