Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, Łódź
We are looking for an RPA Developer to enhance great customer experience by configuring robot solutions in Blue Prism and by working closely with business stakeholders. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of ambitious RPA professionals working in fast-paced and creative environment to deliver the best automation solutions possible!
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Robotics Center of Excellence, one of the largest and most advanced Robotics unit in Europe, where you will be responsible for creating functional and stable process automations (robots). Working closely in Agile, selfgoverning project teams you will play a vital role in Nordea’s transformation process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating closely with RPA Analyst and business stakeholders (e.g. SME) to understand requirements and plan development work
- Designing processes and configuring objects within BluePrism
- Testing solutions in cooperation with process expert to secure a stable launch in production
- Creating documentation for automated processes
- Maintaining existing robots and implementing changes
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a team of experienced RPA developers who are passionate about their work, show collaboration on daily basis, take ownership for their duties, have courage to speak up and create future!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Proven experience in process automation area (knowledge of Blue Prism is an advantage but not a must)
- Working knowledge of VBA (other languages like SQL are an advantage)
- Process analysis or mapping skills, ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Good eye for detail, as well as to the overall image
- Ability to translate business and process language into digital, automated solution
- Professional English skills, both written and spoken
- Very good communication skills, collaboration and initiative
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 24 November 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.